Covid-19 Safety Measures
Covid-19 Safety Measures - Sioux Falls Regional Airport
• All Airlines require them to be worn either while on-board or through-out the travel process.Airport and Airline Cleaning Practices
• Airport strongly encourages the use of face coverings by all who enter the terminal. All airport/airline employees required to wear masks.
• Airport disinfects all seating, counter tops, doors and frequent touch points several times/day.Security Screening Changes
• Touchless water faucets and hand towel dispensers available in all restrooms.
• Airlines have enhanced aircraft cleaning procedures including disinfecting all seating and tray tables prior to departure.
• All security screening tubs disinfected on a regular basis.open all
• Touchless identification inspection.
• All screeners wearing face coverings and gloves.
• Hand sanitizer bottles up to 12 oz. are permitted through the checkpoint.