Covid-19 Safety Measures
Covid-19 Safety Measures - Sioux Falls Regional Airport
Face coverings are required for all who enter the terminal building including passengers, employees and the general public.
For your safety, while traveling through FSD, we have installed UV-C light sanitation on the escalators and have been using our electrostatic sprayer to disinfect seating and other hard services throughout the airport. We hope you have a safe flight and Travel Easy through the Sioux Falls Regional Airport.
• All Airlines require them to be worn either while on-board or through-out the travel process.Airport and Airline Cleaning Practices
• Face coverings are required by all who enter the terminal building including travelers, employees and the general public. All airport/airline employees required to wear masks.
• Airport disinfects all seating, counter tops, doors and frequent touch points several times/day.Security Screening Changes
• Touchless water faucets and hand towel dispensers available in all restrooms.
• Airlines have enhanced aircraft cleaning procedures including disinfecting all seating and tray tables prior to departure.
• All security screening tubs disinfected on a regular basis.open all
• Touchless identification inspection.
• All screeners wearing face coverings and gloves.
• Hand sanitizer bottles up to 12 oz. are permitted through the checkpoint.