• All Airlines require them to be worn either while on-board or through-out the travel process.Airport and Airline Cleaning Practices
• Face coverings are required by all who enter the terminal building including travelers, employees and the general public. All airport/airline employees required to wear masks.
• Airport disinfects all seating, counter tops, doors and frequent touch points several times/day.Security Screening Changes
• Touchless water faucets and hand towel dispensers available in all restrooms.
• Airlines have enhanced aircraft cleaning procedures including disinfecting all seating and tray tables prior to departure.
• All security screening tubs disinfected on a regular basis.open all
• Touchless identification inspection.
• All screeners wearing face coverings and gloves.
• Hand sanitizer bottles up to 12 oz. are permitted through the checkpoint.
How Do I Contact My Airline About Customer Service & Feedback?
What are the Airport's business hours?
If you need to contact an airline about a question, comment, or a concern, please do so by utilizing the information listed here:
Sioux Falls Regional Airport business hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.When should I arrive for my flight?
The Sioux Falls Regional Airport Terminal building opens at 3:30 a.m. and closes after the last flight arrives at midnight.
Airlines recommend checking in an hour and a half prior to your departure time.Where can I find info on employment at the Airport?
There is no one location to check for employment opportunities at the airport. Tenants in the building advertise themselves (airlines, security, car rentals, gift shop, food service, etc.)What are the local phone numbers for the airlines?
There are NO local phone numbers for the airlines and they do not take calls here.I lost something, where should I try to find it?
What are the American Eagle and Allegiant ticket counter hours?How do I ask questions about Parking?
If you lose or leave behind an item:
- At security - call 605-330-2523. (This number is only staffed during checkpoint hours)
- On the airplane - contact the airline you were flying with - this includes lost luggage.
- In the terminal building - email email@example.com or call 605-336-0762 ext 100.
For parking questions
contact SP+ Parking at 605-336-8154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our top priority is to provide our customers with unparalleled customer service and an enjoyable FSD experience.
to take our quick, 5 minute survey, and let us know how we're doing!