Sioux Falls Regional Airport Employment
Airport Airfield Maintenance Technician I - Sioux Falls Regional Airport
Under the general supervision of the Airfield Supervisor, this position performs maintenance and repair of the airport airfield and grounds. Work includes mowing, snow operations, pavement repair, airfield painting and lighting repair among other tasks. This position works both under direct supervision and independently.
Airport Custodian - Sioux Falls Regional Airport
This important position performs cleaning and maintenance of the airport passenger terminal, terminal grounds and other airport owned buildings.
- Health Insurance: Wellmark BCBS
- Dental Insurance: Metlife
- Vision Insurance: Metlife (Employee funded only)
Life Insurance/Disability Metlife
- No Cost to Employee Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance 1x yearly salary, capped at $100,000
Retirement-South Dakota Retirement Pension System
- Employee6% per pay check
- Employer6% per pay check match
- After 6 months you may be eligible – 5 days
- 1 – 3 years – 10 days
- 4 – 9 years – 15 days
- 10 – 18 years – 20 days
- 19 years – end of employment – 25 days
16 Hours per year
9 Days per year
2.46 Hours is accrued each pay period (Bi-Weekly)
More places. More adventures.
There are now more options than ever to go on an adventure just one flight away from Sioux Falls. Whether it’s new Allegiant direct flights to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Austin, TX; and Orange County, Calif., or new Frontier direct flights to Orlando, Fla., and Las Vegas, Nev., you’re that much closer to your destination at FSD.Explore Direct Destinations